Chemcut to Exhibit at IPC APEX EXPO 2016
Chemcut Corporation, the United States’ leading manufacturer and supplier of Develop/Etch/Strip equipment, announces that they will be exhibiting at this year’s IPC APEX EXPO 2016. IPC APEX EXPO is to be held from Tuesday, March 15th through Thursday, March 17th at the Las Vegas Convention Center. Chemcut is located at booth 727.
Chemcut will be featuring a live demonstration of the latest equipment installed at PJC Technologies Inc. (DBA Speedy and Metro Circuits), printed circuit board manufacturers, both sites (Rochester, NY & Huntington Beach, CA) recently started up new Chemcut CC 8000 cupric chloride Develop-Etch-Strip systems in their facilities. Features and capabilities include:
- Automatic Dosing and Regeneration: These features keep the Develop, Etch, and Strip chemistry in a steady state condition ensuring consistent results.
- Multiple Zone Control: Processing a ½ oz. over a 1 oz. panel is as simple as downloading the proper recipe.
- Recipe Driven Operation: This feature eliminates day to day, week to week, and month to month product variation due to improper machine set-up. The automatic pressure control feature provided in the main processing stations, utilizes variable frequency drives to control the speed of the pump impellers to regulate spray pressure.
- Bar Code Reader: The bar code on the product is tied to a recipe thus ensuring the operator processes the product correctly.
- Data Collection and Archiving: Gives real time and historical feedback and analysis. The data is time and date stamped and can be searched by time and date and/or product code.
- Remote Access via the Internet: Process Engineers can remotely create and share recipes between multiple facilities, as well as view the status of and operate machine controls using any internet capable device. The machine can be accessed for diagnostic reasons or to implement programming enhancements.
Chemcut Corporation, founded in 1956, was the original developer of spray etching, a technique that made the chemical etching process practical for volume, as well as prototype production. Chemcut offers a complete line of spray etchers, developers, strippers, waste treatment systems, and auxiliary equipment. More than 15,000 Chemcut units are currently in operation around the world.
PJC Technologies Inc. (DBA Speedy and Metro Circuits), has been producing rigid and flex circuits for more than 40 years. Walt Stender, PJC’s CEO notes “The company is on a technologically driven journey to expand and create new process capabilities. This is a requirement to meet the challenges of today’s leading edge designs and the demand for superior quality. The company has invested more than $5 million in equipment and processes in order to support industries that demand reliability- including Defense, Medical, Semiconductor and Down Hole Exploration.
To learn more about Chemcut, please call 814-272-2800 or 800-CHEMCUT.
Additional information about Speedy Circuits, Inc. at 714-898-4901 and Metro Circuits 585-254-2980 is available from their company web site www.pjc-tech.com .