Chemcut manufactures resist stripping systems for photo-imageable resists, screen printed resists, and metal etch resists.
- Dry film photoresists (aqueous-based)
- Ink resist (aqueous-based)
- Liquid photoresists (aqueous-based)
- Plating resist (aqueous-based)
- Solder mask resist dry and liquid
- Tin resist (can make equipment compatible with ammonium bifuoride)
Common Equipment Parameters
- Speed range: 14 – 140 inches / minute
- Max temperature: 160 °F (can make a 200 °F)
- Feed and bleed
- Panel counting
- pH controller
- And More
Automated Chemistry Management
Automated chemistry management systems are available for all Chemcut photo-imageable resist stripping machines and metal resist strippers. Automated chemistry management improves product quality by insuring a constant level of chemical activity, in addition to reducing the labor necessary to monitor and control the stripping bath.