Careers at Chemcut
Chemcut, a leading manufacturer of wet processing equipment for the manufacture of printed circuit boards for more than 60 years, is seeking to fill the following jobs and positions:
Field Service Technician
Job responsibilities include;
- Installation and testing of Chemcut equipment at the customer’s location
- Training customers for proper operation and maintenance.
- Provide technical support for problems by diagnosing and repairing mechanical and electrical malfunctions.
- Filling out and submitting service call paperwork completely, accurately and timely.
- Prepare quotes to modify, rebuild, and/or repair Chemcut equipment.
This position will require extensive travel including overseas.
Associates degree or trade school degree or 4 years equivalent HVAC/industrial equipment technical experience is required. Strong mechanical aptitude and electrical knowledge is required – along with the ability to troubleshoot PLC control. Experience with single and three phase power, low voltage control circuits and knowledge of AC and DC drives are desirable extra skills.
Contact Arlene at 814 272 2800 or email, [email protected].