Wet Processing Equipment
Customize your Equipment
- Check out our products.
- Select the product you are interested in, to find all your possible options.
- Then contact your sales rep to get moving on your new piece of equipment.
- If no products catch your eye please contact us. We have done many 100% customized machines!
Research & Development
- Come test our equipment at our in-house lab.
- Chemcut systems are manufactured to customer specification.
- Chemcut wet processing equipment is Made in America with American materials.
Options to Add to Your Custom Wet Processing Line
- Acid Controller – Popular for cupric chloride etchant
- Drying – Ensures products come out of the line dry.
- Inline Filtration – Results in fewer clogged nozzles and particles in solution.
- Ion Exchange – Saves water in rinse stations.
- pH Controller – Popular option for Alkaline etching. Standard on developing and resist stripping lines.
- Ventilation Demister – Aids in condensation and recovery of evaporated process chemistry.
- Thin Material Transport – Transport very thin and flexible materials without the use of leaders.
- Drip Pan – Catches chemistry drops or spills
- Chiller Cooling System – Increased cooling capabilities.
- ORP Controller – Popular option for Cupric and Ferric etchers. Comes with regeneration system.
- Specific Gravity Controller (IX) with Visual Baume – Prevents etchant Baume from getting too low or high.
- Recipe Driven Operation – Eliminates product variation due to improper machine set-up.
- Data Collection and Archiving – Gives real time and historical feedback analysis.
The options do not stop there. Chemcut wet processing machines are modular — allowing you to configure your machine in any order you desire.