Etching Product Lines for Metal
Common Acids Used for Engraving Metal and Glass
Benefits of Chemical Etching
- Accurate and Complex
- Metal etching has the capability to make extremely complex and accurate metal components. Since all the features are being machined at the same time the complexity can be endless.
- Bur-Free and Stress-Free
- Since the etching process is a chemical machining instead of mechanical machining the components will be bur free, stress-free, and will maintain all its original metal properties.
- Fast Prototyping and Quick Design Changes
- Metal etching has a digital tooling process that allows etcher owners to make fast changes to component designs.
- Endless Metal Options
- Click this link for more reasons why chemical etching / metal etching is worth the investment
Common Etching Parameters
- Speed range: 14 – 140 inches / minute
- Max temperature: 130 °F
Options to Add to Etching Lines for Metal
- Feed and bleed
- ORP controller
- Panel counting
- pH controller
- And More
Why Choose Chemcut to Build Your Etching Machines for Metal?
- Chemcut has been a leader in the chemical etching industry since 1957.
- Chemcut etchers are built to last. We have hundreds if not thousands of wet processing machines that are over 30 years old still running in the world today.
- Chemcut’s service is second to none. We are here to serve you and to make sure that your machine is producing products to the quality you desire.
- Chemcut etchers are the most accurate, precise, uniform, and fastest metal etching equipment on the market today.
- Chemcut is vertically integrated. When you need a part contact us and we can make it right away if it is not in stock. We even make parts for 50-year-old machines!
- Lastly, every Chemcut machine is made in the USA.
Learn more about chemical etching machines for metal by looking at our products or contacting us or your local Chemcut sales agent.